The mightiest truck among all, Ford F150 has a reputation like no other for providing fantastic service to its owners. And so, when it comes to finding a replacement for a lug nut, there’s no way you can’t just pick anything random.
Today, we would be talking about the things you should consider for bringing a quality replacement part for your huge truck.
By the way, here’s the list of 7 best replacement lug nuts for f150:
- DPAccessories 24 Chrome Wheel Lug Nuts– OEM Style Wheel Bolts for Your SUVs***Most Popular
- DPAccessories Lug Nut for 2015-2017 Ford F-150– Enjoy 60 Degree Seat with This One***Overall Best
- Dorman 611-288 Wheel Lug nut– Stop the Snag of Corrosion with This One
- Venum Wheel Accessories Black Duplex Spline Lug Nut– Add A Layer of Security to Your Wheels with This One
- Gorilla Automotive Duplex Acorn Lug Nut– Steel Constructed Wheel Bolts for Better Strength
- Orion Motor Tech 24-Piece M14x1.5 Lug Nut– Get Strip Free Threads with This One
- KSP Performance M14X1.5 Tuner Wheel Lug Nut– Keep Heat Away from Your Truck with This One
In A Hurry? Get The Top 3 Picks
Best Replacement Lug Nuts for F150
|Product’s Name||Key Benefits||Price|
|DPAccessories 24 Chrome Wheel Lug Nuts||Tough And Handy||Details On Amazon|
|DPAccessories Lug Nut for 2015-2017 Ford F-150||Suitable For Ford Trucks||Details On Amazon|
|Dorman 611-288 Wheel Lug Nut||Good For Any Weather Use||Details On Amazon|
|Venum Wheel Accessories Black Duplex Spline Lug Nut||Dependable And User-friendly||Details On Amazon|
|Gorilla Automotive Duplex Acorn Lug Nut||Safe To Setup||Details On Amazon|
|Orion Motor Tech 24-Piece M14x1.5 Lug Nut||Long And Wide Length||Details On Amazon|
|KSP Performance M14X1.5 Tuner Wheel Lug Nut||Rustproof And Stable||Details On Amazon|
Let’s get right into reviews for these 7 picks we have for you today…
2. DPAccessories Lug Nut for 2015-2017 Ford F-150– Enjoy 60 Degree Seat with This One
This lug nut features an amazing conical 660-degree seat that makes sure it is fitting well in your truck wheels. With the pack of 4 lug nut, it makes sure better safety in good fits.
It also is made of triple chrome plating with vital layers of copper-nickel that gives more strength. On top, the lug bolt allows users to use it in any weather. This highly qualified lug bolts also make sure no harm to its surface when contacting with water or heat.
By and large, it’s a great pick for those who prefer dependability and durability in one pack. You are free to try this if preferring daily usable lug nuts that secure wheels from loss fit.
- Ideal pick for most rims.
- It comes in high quality.
- The brand provided client service is handy.
- It offers accurate size options.
- The lug nut is solid for long-term usage.
- It needs to clean every day.
3. Dorman 611-288 Wheel Lug nut– Stop the Snag of Corrosion with This One
The best aftermarket lug nuts for F150 brand Dorman offers chrome design that ensures no rust trouble. It also has the removal of a cap layout that prevents future oxidize.
With the two-piece design, this lug nut allows users to use it easily in their trucks. It also has thoroughly tested parts to meet strict standards to undergo proof load and salt spray. This thing as well as makes sure no snag of quality or peeling off for lifelong usage.
On the whole, this wheel lug nut is a good choice if you want quality thread and safe setups. It’s also a dreamcatcher for people who desire good fits for their Ford and Lincoln models.
- It comes with OEM standard lug nuts.
- Good value for the price.
- It lasts for a long while.
- They appear with good quality.
- Perfect lug nuts for 08 F150 trucks.
- It has no mushroom tin plated lugs.
4. Venum Wheel Accessories Black Duplex Spline Lug Nut– Add A Layer of Security to Your Wheels with This One
With a strong layer of protective materials, the Venum’s lug nut is great for most wheels. It on top features 7-spline nuts with 2 socket key tools for fitting with no snag.
On top, it features a tuner style 60-degree Cone seat that includes a flat and separate seating washer. This lug bolt also has 0.9” width and 2.0” height seat that makes sure you drive well even on uneven roads with no snag of losing bolts.
If you want a spline drive, long length, and closed-end lug bolt, then it’s a fine pick. It features the highest quality to meet OME standards which is great for anyone who wants standard pick.
- For the quality, it’s a great choice.
- The look and price are hard to beat.
- It gives no rust trouble.
- The finish of lug nuts is durable.
- Two spline sockets included are nice too.
- Not for wintery use.
5. Gorilla Automotive Duplex Acorn Lug Nut– Steel Constructed Wheel Bolts for Better Strength
The Gorilla Automotive’s lug nut comes with a great line of unfailing quality and shell of steel for better use. It also makes sure your truck’s wheel doesn’t lose speed when carrying loads.
With 7/8” hex, this lug nut makes sure you enjoy bigger tires for a more adventurous drive. It also allows you to transfer good speed without worrying about heat damages. This thing also makes sure you get no trouble with quality from metal marks.
Overall, this lug nut is a big blessing for those who want lasting value and hand-polished finish. It’s also great for people who like to ride in speed with no tension of break from power transfer.
- It is a pack of 4 lug nuts.
- The lug nut gives no heat snag.
- Simple to fit and remove.
- Good pick for the price point.
- The manmade quality is decent.
- Sadly, the brand has bad client support.
6. Orion Motor Tech 24-Piece M14x1.5 Lug Nut– Get Strip Free Threads with This One
Made for a perfect fit, the Orion Motor Tech’s lug nut features strong threads that are free from the strip. It also makes sure you enjoy it on your 14mm to 1.5mm wheel thread.
It is also built with temperature resistant steel for any users to enjoy the longest lifetime. This lug nut as well as makes sure you get top-quality black paint protection. With this option, you are able to enjoy beautiful looks and safety with no trouble of peelings.
In the bottom line, this lug nut is an ideal pick if you want for wheels with 6 studs and 2 socket keys. It’s also great for use in both cold and heated areas for better strength and fidelity.
- This lug nut works fine in winter.
- For the price, it’s a big deal.
- The package includes 2-piece keys.
- It doesn’t give peeling snag.
- Nice model for most wheels.
- A few buyers don’t like the quality.
7. KSP Performance M14X1.5 Tuner Wheel Lug Nut– Keep Heat Away from Your Truck with This One
The KSP Performance’s lug nut comes with weather-friendly design that works amazing on both hot and cold climates. It also ensures you get no damages from the upper temperature.
With excellent material construction, this lug bolt comes in a black finish which makes sure no snag of crack or break. It also makes sure you never experience the snag of rust trouble too. This thing on top allows you to enjoy heat treatment for more solidity and durability.
In general, this lug nut is a decent pick for those who prefer good quality at a reasonable price. It also comes with 12-month of free quality assurance with helpful client support.
- It comes with a 30 days refund.
- One of the best nuts for the price.
- It looks nice and fits fine.
- The black coating doesn’t peel off.
- The lug nut lasts for longer.
- It doesn’t repeal dirt.
How to Choose the Best Replacement Lug Nuts for F150 Ford Truck?
Here are some key pointers that you must consider when looking for replacement lug nuts.
- Pay extra attention to the finish that lug nut comes with. Experts say a high-quality finish on lug nut can provide you superior longevity and less hassle of replacement later on. Chrome and powder coatings are preferable here.
- These parts need to super sturdy to keep wheels on the place and theft away. So always check the construction and sure a lug nut replacement that comes with ultra-strong components such as steel.
- You, of course, need the right size fit for the lug nut to work with your wheel. A proper stud fitting is necessary and so, make sure you pay attention to both width and length. In the case of purchasing mag style lug nut, it needs your checking on shank depth and diameter also.
- Now you may not prefer the lug nut being visible ruining your truck appearance. If that’s the case then does ensure the lug nut is matching the color of your wheels. There’s usually a wide range of colors available such as chrome, black, silver, blue, yellow, and so on.
- Of course, you should not neglect your budget thought when buying a lug nut. Just make sure not to compromise the quality absolutely and buy something too cheap that lacks sin providing the standard quality.
What Size Lug Nuts For Ford F150 Truck
The F150 truck wheels with decent lug nuts will result in you the finest driving on the road. On top of that, there is a good variety of sizes available for any buyer’s F150 trucks to go with.
Most of the brand offers common sizes of 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″ thread sizes of lug nuts for users to enjoy bigger and reliable driving. Depending on the sizes of any F150 lug nuts, you are able to have it perfectly rounded and trapped. Also, the lug nuts thread size of F150 trucks helps users to fit these in the wheels at ease.
Besides, overall dimensions of the F150 lug nuts come with 21 mm to 22 mm drive sockets. The right sizes of the socket also make sure the wheels of your truck are fine in fit for long-term driving.
And, you want to go with the most common size that is easy to replace. Accurately sized lug nuts should feature a comfortable tight fit for adjusting well that is restorable.
It is important that you confirm the sizes of your lug nuts to make sure the right fit for a better appearance. The precise shank diameter and depth also gives good security.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to replace lug nuts from the wheels?
To replace lug nuts from the wheels, you want to follow some basic steps. Starting from removing the old one, use a wrench to loosen the wheels lug bolts. Make sure your truck is staying on the ground.
Is it safe to drive a truck with no lug nuts?
If you lose or drive with no lug nuts, it’s vital to replace it as fast as you can. To be honest, it’s really risky for a person to drive on the main road with no support of lug nuts in the wheels. With no lug nuts, your truck wheel loses the pressure and damages bearings too.
How often should I change lug nuts?
The lug nuts come with a hassle-free quality assurance which indicates its lasing value. Most brands suggest users replace lug nuts on every 10,000 miles in clamping force.
Losing track of tiny elements of such a large truck is nothing very unusual to happen. In fact, this is pretty used to the situation for F150 owners. When you are looking for this tiny but incredibly important tiny part, make sure you just don’t buy anything without observing. These 7 best replacement lug nuts for f150 trucks are all great for their price point. You can go with any of these that fits your requirements best. Good Luck with The Right Pick!